Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2023, 05:42 AM   #1
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Southern Draw 2019 IGNITE Navy SEAL Foundation

Anyone know of anyplace that still has the Southern Draw 2019 IGNITE Navy SEAL Foundation cigars available? I know they were a 2019 only release, but hoping someplace still has some. Was generously gifted one along with the container they come in, to add to my Navy/cigar crossover display collection, but being a Southern Draw product, its highly likely they are excellent tasting, plus the amount of the purpose that goes to a great cause, being a Veteran myself and every year I donate to an active duty military/Veteran charity, so the cigars are a win-win.

If the cigars are long sold out, which seems to be the case from a Google search, I'll just see if I can donate directly to the foundation with all or at least half, of my yearly charitable donation to an active duty, disabled, or veterans charity.

Thanks

I friggin love cigars

Last edited by smbauerllc; 05-08-2023 at 06:27 AM.
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote