Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
eagle eyes eric
Herf Meister

Redskins/Saints fans

I was at the Redskins/Saints game on Sunday - yes, I'm an Eagles fan but I got the tickets for free and love watching football live.

This was another instance where too many people, drinking too much alcohol, gets way out of hand.

I personally witnessed five (yes, 5) fights between Redskins and Saints fans. It wasn't one sided starting them either. Redskins throwing the first punch, Saints slamming beer into face, etc...

I was in section 220, where the prices of tickets would seem to dictate a little more self control than those in the upper sections. NOPE.

All I'm asking is to please stop referencing the Eagles throwing snowballs at santa, which happened over 40 years ago, when men AND women are fighting each other all over the country at every game.