Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2022, 04:31 AM   #8
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

@tonycsmoke

What did you think of the richness, body, and flavor strength?

How about nicotine strength?
I can't really accurately judge nicotine very well having been a 30 year cigarette smoker until a couple years ago and i just dont notice nicotine at all, let alone different levels of it.

I know when young they are considered pretty nicotine heavy, and am curious how much after how long nicotine specifically changes

Just curious how they were with half the age, but still passed the 5 year mark where i personally seem to really notice a change in most cigars, but noticably beginning starting at the 3 year mark.

I found mine smoother and more mellow than fresh, but not by a whole lot. It still had a fair bit of that Oliva V power to it, and you could tell that in its day it was more potent.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote