Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Help Area > Problems, Questions and Suggestions

Problems, Questions and Suggestions If you run into a problem, please post it here. Also check here for a list of known problems. If you have an idea for improving Cigar Weekly, we'd like to hear it!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2018, 09:22 PM   #1
Ringo
Club Member

Cannot upload pictures to my albums - again!

I get the following error message when I try to add pictures to my album.

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing..."

It said to contact the admin but I did twice and nobody answered so I am posting this here, hopefully it is in the right place.

I logged out and logged in, I cleared my internet cache etc. etc. and nothing worked. I had this happen once before and it was an easy fix for the admin so I hope they can take care of it soon because I have some humidors and stuff that I wish to place in the Trading Post and they need pictures.

Thank you.