Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2022, 07:04 AM   #1
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Zoom Herf

Looking through the Herfs Up sub-forum, i dont see any mention of ever doing Zoom Herfs for those unable to travel to the "physical" Herfs due to cost and /or distance (not surprisingly there are never any in Wyoming, and i don't drive anymore anyway).

Also, due to state covid restrictions, no residents of state controlled assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities or nursing homes, are allowed to leave the state without being quarentined for 14 days upon their return.

I've done one on another forum and it was nice to be able to smoke with others, chat about whatever, and put faces and voices to names of people whose posts you read regularly.

Also done Zoom calls with my family in Michigan for holidays a number of times, so I'm familiar enough with it to be able to set everything up.

Would there be any interest in this with you guys?

Mods, if this should be in the Herfs Up sub-forum instead, please move it.

Wanted to bring it up in a higher traffic area, and it does also kinda fit the purpose of this forum too.

Last edited by smbauerllc; 01-04-2022 at 07:57 AM.
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote