Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2010, 11:01 AM   #17
Breech
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxdoctor View Post
Its still ALL about control because he picked the one venue that severely limits attendance to a manageable amount. The galleries are usually quite POLITE at Augusta as well so I doubt you will hear any " IN THE HOLE....Noooooo a little lower please " !! If he had half a spine he should have come back in Orlando at Bay Hill but that would have been a ZOO ( no Tigers in Zoos ? Whats the world coming too ). If hes a true sociopath his game wont be affected at all. We,ll see if he has a conscience ??
I don't know.... if he can block out 14+ chicks to win, then he must be pretty good at compartmentalizing.....

Now I agree O, its boring to watch....

j

Talkin' 'bout some back rent, she lucky if she get any front rent.- John Lee Hooker

Strike While The Iron Is Hot!!
Breech is offline   Reply With Quote