Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2005, 05:56 PM   #1
jd1

smithbw gets USPS crane to deliver to house in AZ

OH my frikin aching back

I send a very very modest Christmas package to the living legend just because that's what we do.

He sends a package the USPS refuses to deliver because they can't get it into the truck!

smithbw !

I had my neighbor check my mail because I had to leave town before Billy's package arrived; called her on the phone with directions to put whatever is sent into the humi....

She says, all of it? I sez, well what is it. She sez, I want to be friends with this smithbw fella!!!

Several handfuls of the finest Habana you'd ever put up to the ol proboscis limitado, monty, HDM, Boli, Parti, Quinties, special smoke from a release to the Warriors! !!! and more! The finest German chocolate and Marzipan , cookies, shirt, etc. etc. etc.

Those of you who know Billy and have had the pleasure of trading or receiving anything from this fine Brother knows about his generosity and that it's second to none. I'm always honored and very very humbled. Thank you sir and as always, let me know if there is anything you need.
jd1 is offline   Reply With Quote