Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #1
olotti
Club Member

Bulliet is good stuff

This is so good for the price point, this is the non rye version. Others recommended it when I put up my post about recommending good whiskeys under $30. I tried the WT101 which is a fav and also BT and EW single barrel. First time I tried the BT I loved it and on a whim I finally bought this and man I love it more than the BT. It just seems so much smoother and drinkeable and thats prob splitting hairs. To cap it off a friend of mine bought me a 5th of Blantons for our NY celebration so we had the WT, Blanton, BT and Bulleit as a taste off and the Bulleit won every time. The Blantons was darn good, great finish especially, its a special occasion whiskey, this Bulleit will now be my "everyday" whiskey over the BT and WT101. Although I plan on having all those to choose from.

"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -Homer Simpson

Last edited by olotti; 01-06-2013 at 06:51 PM.
olotti is offline   Reply With Quote