Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2004, 05:36 AM   #7
Big_Ash
Starting Member

Well, on the same line of things here is the email I sent. I value the opinions of you all:

Good Morning…

I have just finished a cabinet humidor and will be getting more of the 65% beads. The interior measures 22.5” wide x 62” high x 15.5” deep giving a total of 12.5 cubic feet (it’s more of a tall, standup style than an end table style). Currently I have a total of 1lb. of the 65% beads being used in other humidors and was hoping you could give me some direction as to what would be the best solution to use in this new humidor. I would imagine that being a taller design it would be best to have the beads spaced out over the height of the cabinet. I was planning on mounting the beads in some fashion to the back wall of the cabinet. Would a few of the Premier Regulars do the trick or should I look at possibly the Premier Armor. I guess the biggest question is this: would it be better to have several smaller quantities of beads throughout the cabinet (i.e. Premier regulars) or a go with a larger quantity of beads in 1 to 2 packages (i.e. 1 to 2 of the Armors)?

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your inputs,
BA
Big_Ash is offline   Reply With Quote