Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2002, 11:28 AM   #1
Mr. D
Herf Meister

Went to great rib place Saturday with the whole family on my fathers dime. He said everything would be taken care so the spirts started to flow.

After a full slab of delicious ribs I pulled out an Opus Power Ranger to wash down some Bass Ale on tap. The construction as usual on ths line was top notch and the wrapper had that awesome blotchy, reddish look. cut and light went fine and then the fun started. This size is known for its power and any of the red-footed sizes are rumored to be a stronger blend (like this line needs it!). The signature sweet cedar and rich flavors were as good as any this size has ever given me. The potency of this cigar and the numerous pitchers of Bass left me looking for a stool to park my dizzy behind on. A superb smoke with an excellent beer left me with good memories but not enough to rid me of my anger for the waitresses overserving the whole group of us.

A special thanks to emind56 for taking pity on me for my gouging thread and offering up a generous trade.