Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2003, 09:34 PM   #1
partygas

Humidor at Sam's Club

I was walking through Sam's Club Christmas gift section today and looked over to see a very nice burl 100 count humidor. I said hey honey look at that, what a nice looking humidor. She said why don't you get it for your Christmas present. I said but I already have two, but I could always use another one. It went well and I brought it home. It was a high gloss darker burl with the corners kind of cut at angles. It has a nice analog hygrometer inset in the front that you read from the outside. Comes with tray, dividers and humidifier. $58. I haven't opened it yet to check how well it seals but the demo unit looked pretty good.

They also had a great looking Igloo 150 Qt cooler(dor) that seemed to seal very well for $58. I thought, man, would that be fun to load up with boxes.

I'm thinking of taking the humi back and getting the Igloo. But this would be a little tricky to explain to the Mrs., why I need such a large container for storing smokes. So maybe I should just keep the humi and suggest we get the Igloo to use on camping trips and picnics and then just acquire it for storage a little later when the new wears off.
partygas is offline   Reply With Quote