Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2011, 07:06 AM   #1
alfa

kudos for quick response

I just wanted to say good things about New Havana cigars - you guys know I never hesitate to give hits when I think they're due.

This has become my favorite site for singles, 5- and 10-packs.
Good inventory and responsive shipping - their Priority mail usually gets to me in 2 days.
Hats off to Dan for good customer service.

As long as I'm here, I'll add another praise for my favorite vendor -New Global - bestcigarprices.com. I've been their customer for a dozen years. Always the best prices, great selection, and they hump to ship out. Their free shipping gets to me in 3-4 days, and I've bought late in the afternoon - much later than their posted shipping cutoff - and received shipping confirmation immediately after I purchased.

OK, Serious Cigars in Houston. Their free shipping offsets sales tax and I get cigars the next day.

Ammo? Can't beat cheaperthandirt...

Last edited by alfa; 10-25-2011 at 07:09 AM.
alfa is offline   Reply With Quote