Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2002, 02:52 AM   #1
tschreier

Packing up, getting ready to go on a fishin trip, so i decided to go thru my storage coolidor. Got to the bottom and my eyes spyed a wonderful sight.

Buried under all kinds of smokes from premiums i had forgotten about to rockets that i just let age (hoping for a mircial hehe)
At the bottom was a yellow cello stick, it was time for another anyway so i peeled of the cello. Couldnt even see the band it was that dark almost brown. Sparkles caught the light and it looked like snow. hmmm to what did my wonderless eyes did appear, but a little ol connie #9m.

Now this little gal had been left down in there since 97. I had bought them right after my daughter was born.

Well I fired up the torch and gentle toasted that stick just like a 40$ opus. Sat back and took a puff... :0

Damn this was no second. Magic had happend this was truly one of the best cigars I have ever had. The amount of smoke and flavor was just amazing! 45m later i was almost in tears that like all good thing, the end must come. :0

If i had more I would gift them to all the connie haters and doubters out there. After 5 years you would be shocked.

Time to order a few bundles and stuff them down low for another long sleep.
tschreier is offline   Reply With Quote