Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 09-06-2019, 09:36 AM   #11
Shadow
Charter Member
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBB View Post
HUGE thank you to Bill!!
Those look wonderful, so LITTLE!!
I am allowing them to rest for a few days before I try.

Smoke them slow Tommy. They have a little more strength than the regular sizes. Enjoy!
Old 12-03-2019, 06:20 AM   #12
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Updates on these.
1. Stogie5150 (Keith) and my son BentBend came over not long after these arrived and we smoked most of them. In fact, ol' Keith had TWO! Enjoyed the heck out of them. I have one Fratello left.

2. These are on sale, TODAY ONLY, December 3, 2019, as the Day Three special of 2Guys 12 Days of Christmas Sale.
  • 4 Firecracker by Don Pepin
  • 2 of the 2017 RoMaCraft
  • 2 of the 2018 Mi Querida
  • 2 of the 2019 Kristoff Pistoff
for $59.99

There is a thread for just this sale in the Deals & Specials forum in the Classifieds.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 06:13 AM   #13
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Should be over, as it was just a one-day sale. I missed out, too.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Old 06-20-2020, 08:11 AM   #14
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

The Perdomo Firecracker is released and available for sale!

Quote:
In 2006 Two Guys Smoke Shop owner David Garofalo came up with a concept that would become one of the most sought after limited edition cigars each Independence Day.

The cigar came to fruition when Don Pepin Garcia was visiting Two Guys Smoke Shop for a series of events. It was at one of these events that Garofalo asked Garcia to roll a cigar with a fuse on it. After some hesitation Garcia rolled the cigar that would become a signature release for the New Hampshire based retailer.

Since 2006 the cigar has seen versions from My Father Cigars, Tatuaje (in the form of an M80), La Flor Dominicana, RoMaCraft, Fratello and DTT's Mi Querida, Pistoff Kristof. In addition the cigar sees an ongoing production version from Jose Dominguez.

This year the first Firecracker release comes from Nick Perdomo and Perdomo Cigars. It's based off the Perdomo 20th Anniversary blend which features a Nicaraguan Sungrown wrapper over Cuban seed Nicaragua binder and fillers.

This ramped up Firecracker blend is a full bodied smoke with notes of black pepper, cedar and dry spices.

The Perdomo Firecracker is extremely limited and Firecracker releases are always a fast sell-out!
There is a limit of 2 boxes per customer.
$119.99
Singles for $6.99

Old 06-20-2020, 10:56 AM   #15
BigO
Publisher/Owner
El Chefé
BBQ Guru
Herf God

Not a bad deal at all.

Free speech is free speech is free speech. There is no qualifier.

If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention.

Never attribute malice to that what can be explained as stupidity.

Unborn lives matter too.

BigO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 03:33 PM   #16
jaxstraww
Club Member

Gimmicky as heck.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2020, 07:09 PM   #17
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxstraww View Post
Gimmicky as heck.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
They are, but also quite well made and all that I have had are rightly delicious.

ETA: 7/14/2020 These sold out very quickly.

Last edited by TommyBB; 07-14-2020 at 12:34 PM.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:22 AM   #18
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

The Perdomo are back in stock.
Link

Old 08-04-2020, 04:17 AM   #19
stogie5150
CW Master Boiler
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
3 1/2 x 50.

When it grows up, it'll be a cigar.