Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2006, 09:24 AM   #40
Guinness

Do I really have to express where I stand on this? Your Corkers love your Murphys but Irish Stout has and always will be Guinness first! I have tasted some local brew pubs stouts that are tasty and very close but they lack consistency. Nothing beats having a 20 oz pint at the Hops house in Dublin near the Gate of St. James smoking a cuban cigar but I fear that day will never be repeated with the new smoking laws

Oh an btw Irish Whiskey is spelled with an ey and don't waste your money on the Michael Collins single malt it blows
I have neither the time nor inclination to explain myself to somebody who sleeps under the very liberty that I provide I would prefer that you just say thank you and go on your way. Either way I don't give a da** what you think your entitled to
Guinness is offline   Reply With Quote