Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 04-01-2022, 12:34 PM   #1
Bayouboy
Club Member

Stillwell Star ??

Was looking at Dunbarton cigars and saw these. Apparently, Saka has made cigars with pipe tobacco. 4 cigars with the same wrapper and binders with a variety of non-traditional tobacco's. Any one smoke one ? Am I late to the party ? . Seems interesting, but pricey to try on a whim.

"feeling stupid !? I know I am"....the great Homer Simpson..
Bayouboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 01:04 PM   #2
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

I think Jeff may have posted a review in the Reviews forum.
This is Saka's most recent thing, though.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 05:43 PM   #3
CSMAnderson
Herf God

I smoked one and it just didn't do it for me. They are mild generally. I smoke the one that was supposed to be the fullest bodied. It wasn't a full-bodied cigar by any means. I would not buy another.
CSMAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 06:22 PM   #4
Bayouboy
Club Member

Found the review. Apparently I read it before. Feeling sort of old....and stupid. Me and Homer.

"feeling stupid !? I know I am"....the great Homer Simpson..
Bayouboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 07:12 AM   #5
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayouboy View Post
Found the review. Apparently I read it before. Feeling sort of old....and stupid. Me and Homer.
I am right there with you. I get it.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote