Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2014, 05:34 PM   #1
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

Jose Blanco Webcast - Contest!

So I figured I'd put all the details here in one post.

How the contest works -

Each person who registered to watch and checked the "Yes" box for entering the contest is given an entry, provided they watched more than 10 minutes of the webcast. I understand it's long, but no points for just registering.

If those users are also CW forums members with 1 or more posts of quality (and I'll offer up to other CW members to judge anything that's IMHO NOT quality and accept or reject those...) get a second entry.

Not to encourage new member participation in our little community, if they have 10 or more posts, they get a 3rd entry. Existing FOGS are not qualified for this, sorry guys.

The contest now officially closes midnight SUNDAY EST 23 November. I decided to extend this due to a recent rush of registrations.

The prizes, in no particular order:

1 winner gets a the hat/golf prize pack from Blue Havana II
3 winners get the tasting cigar. re-watch and taste along with us!
4 winners get a choice of either - 5 pack of Senorial cigars or Senorial polo. The polo's are mens sizes. tag says XXL, but it's an XL.
3 winners get a beautiful Senorial Scarf

Nice swag!!
Many thanks to Jose for his knowledge, his permission to webcast the event, and the fantastic prizes.

Make sure you've registered and watched the webcast!!
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!

Last edited by BigJohn; 11-20-2014 at 07:28 PM.
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote