Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2008, 11:30 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Recent "Football" Quotes.

Quote:
Birmingham Evening Mail

November 29, 2008 Saturday
First Edition

They Said

SECTION: FEATURES; Pg. 16

LENGTH: 176 words

SPURS had not won any in a long time and I honestly thought at that stage it was going to be the first in a line of successes at the club.

- former Tottenham boss JUANDE RAMOS wistfully recalls last season's Carling Cup triumph.

DO you spend time with your girlfriend? Do you go to the cinema with her? Would you like her to kiss you now and then? That's what Artur has done. I still go to the cinema with my wife. I still kiss her. She doesn't like it, but there you go. - Celtic manager GORDON STRACHAN makes light of the most recent controversy to surround goalkeeper Artur Boruc and he was photographed in the company of friends, drinking and smoking cigars.

I THINK I still have a couple of his studs in my ankle I can give back to him. - West Ham boss GIANFRANCO ZOLA on the prospect of coming up against an old adversary from his playing days, Sunderland manager Roy Keane.

HE always tries to have a good relationship with his managers and if you are going to leave he always sacks you nicely. - WALTER SMITH on Rangers chairman Sir David Murray.
From LexisNexis

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote