Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2004, 09:18 AM   #1
coma-one
Club Member

Last night was a long night.......

So last night after the kids went to bed, I snuck out of the house and went to the garage to watch the rest of the game and do some book packing

My cooler is in my room and for the time being me son has his crib in the room, so no dice going upstairs and sneeking a smoke. I went to a humi in the living room and found a PAM, sure why not

Got to the garage and watch the Red Sox act stupid and play some mediocre baseball!! I don't know what the deal was, we seem to just choke, best offense in the AL ??

So I fire away at that PAM, mind you it had been a while since my lips engulfed a non smoke. It was good, nice flavor on the lips, that maduro flavor hit the spot!! Red Sox finaly score a run and take the game, hope they can pull 3 more like this!!
After I was done I felt good about choosing a PAM, however........................................... .........

my pallete was still in shock, it asked me ..."where the hell is that T W A N G !!!!!!

CHECK OUT MY GALLERY
coma-one is offline   Reply With Quote