Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2002, 09:10 AM   #1
MetsFan
Herf God

I just got my test read and am ready to announce the results. But, first a little background for those of you that think I'm a sick bastard for holding a contest where you get to guess if I have tuberculosis. Since I work in a hospital, I am required by federal and state laws to be tested to tuberculosis on an annual basis. It's no big deal really. It's not like I've been sick and they're trying to rule out TB as the cause. Really, I was just looking for a name of someone to bomb.

So, without further delay, I take great pleasure in announcing that I am officially TB-free!!

That means punchme is the winner since he was the first person to post the correct answer. He just beat tbateman to the draw.

Thanks to all those who entered. All though I can't for the life of me figure out why so many people guessed "no" after it was already posted.

punchme - e-mail your snaily to me and I'll get a tuberculosis-free prize pack put together for you.

I fondled TOJE's pen.
MetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote