Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2016, 11:01 AM   #1
grtrx
Contributing Editor
Herf God

The Great GRTRX Blind Tasting Event

OK... why not try something different

You must enter via PM to me by 12 noon central on 7/11/2016

The first 7 to PM me are the 7 guinea pigs (I will offer this on FB to an additional 3 people for a total of 10).

Each entrant will receive some time this month (July 2016) 5 cigars. All cigars will be devoid of labeling, etc. Each will be identified by a number (1, 2, 3, 4 and 7).

The cigars will be from all over. There will be at least one Habano included. There may be moe than one Habano.

Here's the contest

The person who can post back here with the identities of all 5 cigars will win a box of cigars from me (probably Padron's but I don't know yet).

If no one guesses all 5, well I will make some rule up about that later.

The other rules:
  1. Play nice, be a gentleman, don't insult, belittle or otherwise be unkind to anyone who posts on this thread (failure to follow this rule means you can't win the big prize. Period.)
  2. No charge to anyone who is entered and receives cigars, this is all free
  3. Expectation is those who participate pay it forward
  4. Plese don't ask for cigars if you don't want to post your findings here
  5. Post your findings, tastings, thoughts about the cigars - either all at once when done, or after each cigar.
  6. Thanks for playing

That's it.

"A sick thought can devour the body's flesh more than fever or consumption." - Guy de Maupassant
grtrx is offline   Reply With Quote