Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2014, 07:00 AM   #1
N8DCJ
Club Member

My Cigar saga thus far...

Well I should have started this a few cigars ago....

I will comment on the cigars I try , being a newbie to this the "reviews" wont be very detailed , just what my initial thoughts were...

So here we go....

(Sorry but I do not know the names of these)

This one I liked it didn't seem to be too strong and I liked the flavor of it with an ok peppery burn...

The following 2 were Ok , but had no real flavor and I don't think I would buy them.

Now then , this bad boy knocked me on my butt , I was dizzy for 30 minutes afterwards. I initially didn't like this one but decided to let it burn some more , after I smoked about the first inch the flavor changed and it was pretty good until about 2/3 of the way down , the flavor got stronger and I didn't like it as well and decided to put it down before I fell down....

N8DCJ is offline   Reply With Quote