Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2019, 06:59 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

New Releases?

Posting e-mail cigar deals as I do during weekdays, some of the e-mails, on occasion, have new items or items back in stock that are not on sale. However, they include them, and some folks may be interested.

Today, for example, there are a couple things that Atlantic Cigar Company included in their e-mail. Knowing Andy's love for Warped Cigars, I thought I might sometimes post things from the daily e-mails that are not on sale, but might be interesting just the same.

You all are welcome to post to this thread, too. This community has always been at its best when digging out deals, or information on new cigars. If you get things on other social media platforms, by all means, share them here. We can, then, share the thread back there from time-to-time, anything we can do to drive traffic, and of course, build or strengthen our family here.

Atlantic Cigar Company for today, Dec. 13, 2019
Quote:
Talavera Edicion Exclusiva Second Edition - Extremely Limited!

First Released Back in 2015 - Now Back! Only 250 Jars Currently Being Released!

Outstanding New Blend - Vintage 2016 Nicaragua Tobacco!
The second edition of Talavera “Edición Exclusiva” will be available in two sizes. Both box-pressed formats, wrapped in a hand-selected high priming Nicaraguan Habano Oscuro wrapper, with a Nicaraguan Habano binder which encloses a core of specially selected proprietary Nicaraguan fillers. This rendition of the Talavera “Edición Exclusiva” comes packaged in classic Cuban silver foil paper without bands. These cigars are rolled and wet-packed like many Cuban brands, as they will continue to develop and change over time, making the ceramic jar a perfect aging vessel.
2 Guys
Not necessarily a "new" release, but it seems these have been scarce, or in for a "re-brand" recently. Ah, yes, reading what I quoted below, now made with A.J. Fernandez.

Quote:
The legendary Don Lino Africa returns! Long known as one of Nestor Miranda's favorite cigars the brand was born out of his love of travel to the African continent. As part of the company celebrating 30 years, the Africa sees the blend, boxes and and presentation return to its original form with the Don Lino Africa production being handled by Tabacalera AJ Fernandez.

According to Nestor Miranda, "There is a mystery and depth to Africa that captivates my spirit, always drawing me to come back. This blend captures the way going there makes me feel. It's truly an amazing, even mesmerizing cigar."

Don Lino Africa features a Habano 2000 wrapper from Ecuador, African Cameroon binder, with Piloto Dominicano, Ometepe, Jalapa, and Esteli fillers. Each size is named for the Swahili word of animal that roams the continent of Africa. . The Dumas means cheetah, Punda Milia means zebra and Tembo means elephant.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Last edited by TommyBB; 12-13-2019 at 07:01 AM.
TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote