Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2002, 02:15 PM   #1
sd_smoker
Club Member

I'm planning on building a fridge-a-dor here pretty soon. I stil haven't decided if I'm gonna go with full-sized fridge or one of those mini-fridge's.
So here are my questions:

1. How many sticks do you estimate your fridge will hold comfortably?

2. Second, how exactly do you wire a computer fan from the power source and how might you set it up to run on a timer? Assume I know nothing about electronics, because... well... I don't!

3. The fridge will be in the garage and I'm a little worried about the cold temps in the winter. Believe it or not, here in San Diego we regularly have nights where the temp is in the high 30's to low 40's. Is the insulation enough to maintain the decent daytime temps through the night? Would it be worth investing in the heat pad and the "duel mode" thermostat from WilliamsBrewing.com (http://www.williamsbrewing.com/AB160...D=519&CATID=12)?

TIA!!

"The wise are inclined to the right, but the fools to the left." - God(Ecclesiastes 10:2)
"Personal charisma is a force that undermines institutions as often as it sustains them. Political institutions need the more reliable buttresses of tradition and duty. Mass emotionalism and celebrity-worship are hostile to any constitutional system."
sd_smoker is offline   Reply With Quote