Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2006, 08:18 AM   #1
wasch_24
Club Member

August 5th, 3pm Northern VA Farewell to my deck herf

For those of you don't know, the wife and I are selling our house in preparations to possibly be relocated to Omaha, NE soon. (Yes, we are going willingly and we even volunteered for it).

We are currently in negotiations with a buyer that needs to occupy the house by August 10th. So, barring any sort of break down in negotiations, I am planning for the second, and last, deck herf on August 5th to celebrate the loss of my labor of love and the new beginnings ahead of my family.

Now, I know this is very short notice but I really don't have a choice. I want to give those that would like to attend as much time as possible to do what ever needs to be done to make it.

Using the address in my profile, Google can show you where I live. If anyone needs a place to stay we have room for at least four people, in your own bed. If anyone flies in again Dulles is the airport to use.

I figure we can start at around 3pm and end it whenever again.

Food and non-alcoholic beverages (only because I know everyone likes different beers) will be provided, I will likely make a few Mojitos if anyone is interested in trying one.

So, at this time let's go ahead plan on having this herf on August 5th regardless of the outcome of the negotiations.

So far this is how it looks for attendees...

Yes:
lfg2nrg
John_N_Va
Boppa-Wasch
WindowRx
Headbanger
N2Advnture

Maybe:
Avid Toker
EHDG
Joshua
Matthew