Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2005, 06:45 AM   #1
macallan2

A movie that's on our side!

I just wanted to share this with you guys since I know a lot of us now live in places where smoking is banned. At least somebody's willing to show the other side of this and talk about the fact openly! I know I'm gonna support their efforts.

Smoking Bans Bring Hollywood to Minnesota ............

Press Release .....

Tobacco Grove Announces
Academy Award-winning Producer Curt Johnson and Director Maura Flynn will be appearing at Tobacco Grove for a truly unique event. They are in production of a documentary titled “Devil’s Weed” which chronicles the journey into America’s New Prohibition: Smoking bans. Nationwide and here in the Twin Cities these bans have generated enormous attention and this documentary will open a window into this recent phenomenon. The film will examine the social, scientific, political, and constitutional issues surrounding the trend toward government-imposed smoking bans on private property.

Tobacco Grove will be hosting a fundraising event to kick off the production of “Devil’s Weed” on the evenings of Tuesday October 18th, and Wednesday October 19th from 4pm-7pm.
Attendance is limited to 50 people per evening.

Price: $100.00

Each attendee will receive a host of premium cigars from around the world generously donated by major cigar manufacturers.

Please call 763-494-6688 for reservations

Tobacco Grove

8063 Wedgewood Lane North
Maple Grove MN 55369

Tobacco Grove
Jeff, Joel & Kole
email: info@tobaccogrove.com
phone: 763-494-6688

Friendship, the sweetest influence
macallan2 is offline   Reply With Quote