Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2004, 10:37 AM   #1
Diplomatico
Club Member

Aloha!

Greetings, brethren, from the shores of Waikiki! Spending a few days soaking up the sun and seeing the local sites.

Yesterday, got the opportunity to meet up with a kind and personable CW member, Hawaiibill, and share a couple of smokes and a couple of hours of chat. Mr. Bill was kind enough to present me with a HdM Pyramide EL and together we smoked a Monte #4 on the North Shore of Oahu. While the weather was a bit overcast and misty, the waves crashing onto the shore made for a nice backdrop as we smoked, enjoying the 70+ degree weather that is "cold" on Oahu. Bill has a wonderful wife and two fine children so if you're ever in the neighborhood I suggest giving him a call for a smoke.

Unfortunately, I have a conference that starts tomorrow so I have to actually work a bit while here. Fortunately, it means I am able to extend my stay by another four days. If you get the opportunity to visit here, bring your credit cards 'cause it ain't cheap! Best regards all.