Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2003, 10:45 AM   #1
bsslack
Herf Meister

A NEW CONTEST- SLACKERS REJOICE! WINNERS!!!!

How-D All!

OK, I got 350 posts now, So what the Hell! Let's have a CONTEST!
I've been feeling NAUGHTY-CUL lately. So This is How it's Going To Go!

#1 MUSIC TRIVIA for the First Question,Identify the Song Lyrics by Artist and Album, Prize for first posted Correct answer.

AND HERE are THE LYRICS

"Time stands still as I gaze in her waters, She eases me down, Touching me gently with waters that flow past my boat on the river, So I don't cryout any more.
The river is wise, the river it touches my life like the waves on the sand. All roads lead to tranquility base where the frown on my face disappears.
Take me down to my boat on the river and I won't cryout any more.....

#2 Contest- For An Appropriate Prize Correctly discribe the following Havana to me, I am looking for specific detail a vague description will not be accepted. So tell me about a SANTISIMA TRINIDAD. Again first posted correct answer wins the prize.

One guess per catagory per day, each contest is a separate contest with separate prizes. This will either be really easy with all of the ISOM lovers in the house or maybe more difficult because I want exact statistics.

Two hints for Contest #1: 1) It's not the Greatfull Dead(Sorry Sailor)
2) It's not Luis Prima (sorry, Sensei Bullworth)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Do not Hold Your Heart's True Words, until they can only fall upon the saddened ears and broken hearts, already filled with the loudness of grief. -unk

...Quick to Judgement...Quick to Anger and Slow To Understand... -Rush (it was true then and it's still applies today.)

Remember EVERY American Soldier Past and Present.-You -Me -Everybody
bsslack is offline   Reply With Quote