Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2018, 12:40 PM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

KatDad I am now torn

John, I am sorry to say this, but I am now torn on Division I football in your state.

I have sympathies for the Wildcats and the Little Apple in affinity for you and your'n who are strong fans.

Les Miles is about to take the Kansas job, and despite some bitching about him on my part over the last few years, he is still a good coach, and a seemingly good man. He was fired because he refused to hire and then allow a more aggressive O.C. He was broken at LSU on 1/9/12, and by some poor games in the division after that date. It was time for him to go, before he was fired in 2016, but President F.King Alexander and A.D. Joe Aleva fucked it up royally, and fucked it up again, IMO in giving Ed Orgeron the keys.

So, in a nutshell, while it was time for Les to go, due to his own stubborn nature, he would still be here if he were not so. But, any way, he is across the state in Lawrence, or he will be by this evening. And I have a soft spot for him.

So, now, I am torn.
It must to be said. Big12 is on notice, though, the Jayhawks will play REAL defense in a year or two, once he recruits.

ETA the rumors on Tiger Droppings are that Bo Pellini may be his D.C. He's seems to be a piece-of-work, but Pellini and Miles always had dominating, nasty defenses.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Last edited by TommyBB; 11-17-2018 at 07:48 AM.
TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote