Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2007, 05:55 PM   #1
Herfin Bigdog
Herf Meister

??? For Employees or Owners of Brick & Mortar Tobacconis

Hi all.

As you may or may not know, I began working at Titan Cigar in Gambrills, MD several weeks ago. I have a dilemma that I am attempting to resolve. I am reluctant to post my specific concerns. But suffice it to say that I am attempting to gather sound justification that I can present to the owner in an effort to convince him to reevaluate the manner in which he chooses to operate a few facets of the business.

I would like to pose some questions and pick your brains about these facets in order to help him and the business be more successful. Titan Cigar is doing better than Dave and Michelle's initial expectations as spelled out in their business plan. With the sound reasoning and logic that can be gained from those of you already entrenched in the business of selling cigars, I hope that I can convince him of a few adjustments that he should make that will enhance the opportunities of Titan Cigar.

I recognize your wisdom based upon past experiences and the knowledge that you have gathered since working at your respective places of business.

If you consider answering my request, please PM me and include an email where I can communicate these issues with you directly. I would sincerely appreciate any responses.

I will not discuss the details or results of any correspondence with any other party or business that may come from any discussions that we might have. I merely wish to ask questions and solicit for advice after explaining the situation to you by email.

Your participation will be greatly appreciated. I hope that you will consider at least responding to find out what questions I wish to discuss as this is only to further the success of another florishing tobacconist that wishes to be successful in catering to our fellow BOTLs and SOTLs.

My Sincerest Thanks,

Bryan

To me, a cigar is more than a good smoke; it is a way of life. I love them! And it killed George Burns at 100, so don't give me any crap about health! -- Bert Sugar, Sports Writer
Herfin Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote