Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

View Poll Results: How many cigars do you smoke a day (on average)?
1 9 50.00%
2 1 5.56%
3 2 11.11%
4 2 11.11%
5 1 5.56%
Other--Please explain 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2022, 04:28 AM   #1
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

How many cigars do you smoke a day (on average)?

So, got curious again, and since i figured out how to make a poll in my previous pointless thread about how long you let a cigar rest before smoking, figured i'd double down with this question.

How many cigars do you smoke a day (on average)?

For me, its almost always 3, except on rare occasion when I'm occupied for an extended period of time and dont get the chance around one of my usual times (ie. Doctors appointment), or I'm just not in the mood for an extended period of time, or on the more than 3 side, just have a hankerin' for one in the evening or last thing before bed, but both are pretty rare.

I'd say 99% of the time, I get to smoke 3 and am quite happy with that.

That amount requires lots of promo/coupon code searching, sale shopping or buying only from vendors with a veterans discount.

Although often I can find a better promo/discount code reduction than the veterans discount with a vendor is, which happens frequently from a couple of vendors, especially CI, which almost always has a code available for more than the 10% and free shipping veterans discount. ie. A 20% code is common with them, which works out a bit cheaper than the 10% and free shipping.

Although regardless of price, I do like to almost exclusively patronize the vendors that have a veterans discount out of gratitude, as anyone who does anything for active duty/Veterans is worthy of respect and thanks imho.

A little off topic for a second, but Perfect Cigar Blend was added to the pinned list in this forum of vendors with an active duty/veterans discount, and 20% no less, so will definitely be checking out what they have to offer as i have never looked at their inventory, only yhe list of each month's COTM cigars.

Last edited by smbauerllc; 10-16-2022 at 05:11 AM.
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote