Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
bolivar

777 Zero

This evening I smoked a 777 Triple Siete Zero Belicoso by Jesus Fuego.
The cigar had a nice even colored wrapper with a nice pre-light aroma.
The roll was quite soft which didn’t soften while smoking.
It lit easily. I had no burn issues whatever. I ashed once revealing a cone coal.
The pre-light draw was very easy which while smoking tightened ever so slightly.
Overall the cigar was very mild bodied which increased slightly in the second half.
The flavor profile started off with a lovely soft black pepper and news paper. The smoke itself had a creamy texture to it. The middle third introduced a green grape flavor. The final third remained the same with the addition of leather and chocolate.
The finish is very mild. While writing this I have leather and chocolate on the palate.
Overall an excellent cigar. The only thing I would like to see change is a tighter roll. The cigar just didn’t feel good in the hand. But the flavor and overall smoking experience made up for that.
I enjoyed a can of 365 Root Beer from Whole Foods.

Last edited by bolivar; 06-22-2011 at 09:14 PM.
bolivar is offline   Reply With Quote