Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
Boxdoctor
Herf Meister

MUSIC in KIA ads

I feel a bit stupid posting this but some of you guys may know what Iam talking about and will dig in to the internet to help.
There is a new TV ad for Kia automobiles featuring mice wearing shades driving in this Kia car that has speakers that light up with the beat. There are TWO songs featured in that commercial. Both are in the area of Hip Hop or dance music and Iam old school with my music accumen. One tune has a tag line " I feel something " and the other is about a dance step and some of the lyrics are " Front Back Side to Side, Front front back back side to side" . I want to download and play the 2 tunes on my Ipod but have NO clue what the real names of the tracks are and who the artists are. I hope this is going to be " Mission Possible" and someone will let me know what Iam hearing !! Thanks for any help provided !!