Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2002, 08:16 AM   #1
Broker

First, thank you to Cigarnv who included this as a bonus to a purchase. He got this cigar at a rolling event. Ernesto himself was the roller!

This cameroon wrapped cigar was a short (~5") fat perfecto. Construction was excellent and wrapper was flawless. Pre-light draw was perfect, revealing a rich tobacco aroma.

Upon lighting, this stick gave up large volumes of smoke. The aroma was very strong, the kind that makes your wife say, "aww, that really stinks, honey."

Flavors were rich, with some spice and sweetness in the background. This is, by far, the fullest bodied, richest cameroon cigar I have had, and I like cameroons. However, it is careful not to overpower the delicate flavors of the wrapper.

Flavor and body built continually. By the last 2 inches, this cigar was HUGE. Tons of smoke, lots of complex flavor, and perfect draw/burn. Unfortunately, I had used up all of my garage time and had to give this baby a slightly premature death. I hated to see it go.

I was very impressed with this cigar. It was the first LGC I actually liked. If you like cameroons, you will love this stick. I don't know if they are produced for retail, but I will be searching for some for the summer, when my cameroon intake goes up.
Broker is offline   Reply With Quote