Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2005, 01:13 PM   #1
love_this
Club Member

Hearthware customer service (update)

I accidentally broke the glass roasting chamber for my original I-Roast. When I called Hearthware, they required proof of purchase. I found my receipt from CBC and emailed the scan of the receipt to them.

The customer service rep understood that I needed the parts ASAP and offered 2 day shipping. I ordered on Monday, September 26. She thought the parts might arrive by Thursday, September 29. My credit card company shows that NU-WAVE OVEN (Hearthware) charged my cc on Thursday, September 28.

Today is Thursday, October 6. I called the customer service rep again. All she could say was that the order did not go out. I calculated they charged me $13.06 for 2 day shipping for parts totaling $59.85.

I just said okay over the phone and hung up. I was furious. I then fired off an email asking them to refund the $13.06 shipping and handling they charged.

Let's see what happens now.

love_this is offline   Reply With Quote