Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2003, 04:54 PM   #1
charlieb
Club Member

Trilogy Native Cameroon

Prelight- This robusto was nicely constructed. While my cigar did not have a pronounced triangle shape, ( more half moon) the flat side fit nicely on the bottom lip. The wrapper was not as dark as some other cameroons, but was very good looking nonetheless. The cigar was slightly firm, smooth and cut with no problems. Aroma was pleasant and the draw was on the easy side.

The cigar lit well and burned evenly all the way, leaving a slightly grey ash that held fairly well. I did not get a pronounced cameroon flavor, but the taste of the cigar was on the "Earthy" side. It produced an excellent volume of smoke and the finish was not too dry. I did not get any young tobacco taste throughout the smoke and I went almost to a nub.

My take on this cigar is that it is good mild to moderate smoke good for someone who is expanding their smoking horizons, and a very nice early day cigar for a 2 or 3 cigar a day person. This cigar was a little on the pricy side for singles where I purchased this, but I will shop around and keep a few in my box.