Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2003, 08:59 AM   #1
Mysterblues
Club Member

Help!!Name That Band!!!

I need to come up with a band name because as of now ,we are called "The Mysterious Blues Band". Having the title "blues band " has begun to hurt us as far as booking gigs. It seems that if you call yourself a blues band, people think you're gonna play Red House all night long(nothing by any means against Red house).At least as far as the club owners are concerned ,they think that no one want to hear blues bands. The othe side of the coin is, we are doing more and more varieties of music, that people that DO come out to see a blues band , get a bit confused when we do a song that is not of that genre.
So I thought, "I know, I'll see what the guys/girls on CW think would be good band names"! OK!! Post away!! All ideas welcome, serious or not!! [edited!] I have decided to throw some smokes out to whoever comes up with something I use. The catch is, I have to use it and it will be a band decision.
Mysterblues is offline   Reply With Quote