Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2006, 01:02 AM   #1
RichProducer

New to Premium Cigars

Hi, everyone. My name is Rich and I just took up cigar smoking about a month ago. Used to smoke dog rockets like Phillies when I was smoking cigarettes and addicted to nicotine. Quit that stuff last year and now I smoke nothing, but premiums and I'm loving it.

I love everything about cigars from the hunt to the purchase to reading and discussing cigars, and finally to the relaxing ritual of smoking a cigar. I've been looking for a hobby to dive into and cigars leave nothing desired on that end.

I've been reading through this forum and have found lots of valuable information It's great to see so many others talking about their passion.

So far, I've only smoked about a dozen cigars, but seem to be getting the hang of it nicely. By far, the two cigars I have enjoyed the most were the Montecristo Habana 2000 Magnum and the Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva. I wonder what that says about me as a smoker as I'm still very new to this and working on developing my palate.

Finally, I want to add that it's great to be a part of this community and I look forward to many discussions with you all to come. Take care, everyone.
RichProducer is offline   Reply With Quote