Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2002, 10:00 PM   #1
CastlemanCigars
Club Member

HONDURAS EMBASSY (HE)
Churchill

APPEARANCE: Outstanding yet again. The HE had almost a carbon copy of the Nicaraguan Embassy in that it to had a seamless wrapper with very little veins in it.

CONSTRUCTION: Great. The HE was very firm throughout with no soft spots and cut perfectly.

BURN: Even. The HE required NO touchups after I initially lit it. My pet peeve is having to correct burns while smoking – with the HE I was able to put my lighter away and just enjoy this great cigar.

PROBLEMS: The HE had none of the problems the Nicaraguan Embassy had staying lit.

ASH COLOR AND STRUCTURE: The HE, much like the Nicaraguan had a beautiful white ash and held a fairly firm 2-inch ash.

DRAW: The draw was much better than the Nicaraguan.

STRENGTH: To me this is a mild yet flavorful cigar. This is a cigar that anyone could smoke.

OVERALL: I enjoyed the cigar and it was less problematic than the Nicaraguan and just as good as a boxed cigar. I would smoke this cigar again. To me the HE wasn’t an oh my god cigar but much better than most of the cigars I’ve smoked as of late.

RATING: 4 out of 5.

Tim Castleman
Castleman Cigar Company
CastlemanCigars@yahoo.com
CastlemanCigars is offline   Reply With Quote