Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2015, 08:07 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

CI Banner Ad.

This is what's going, right now.
Folks we NEED you to click the banner ads, if not we'll lose the sponsors.

General, especially, they're a huge player and can help us survive. And I'm clicking on that Partagas ad. all the time. That Partagas 1845 is one hell of a good cigar!

Quote:
First-Class Premium Cigar Sampler
Customer Reviews11
Share:
Introductory offer for new customers!

If you like handmade cigars, you're gonna love Cigars International! To prove it, I've compiled a sampler of the finest cigars in the world for one super-low introductory price. From the mellow and mild to the bold and flavorful, these meticulously handmade cigars are the "cream of the crop." CI's First Class Premium Cigar Sampler brings you eight outstanding cigars from some of the best cigar makers today.

But even better is the price. Am I crazy? I’m betting once you receive these outstanding cigars, together with our full 116-page cigar catalog, you'll become a lifetime customer. Now that's an offer you can't refuse!

Sampler includes 1 each of:
1 - 5 Vegas Gold Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 - Felipe Gregorio Fusion Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 - Carlos Torano Noventa Santiago (5.0"x50)
1 - Nestor Miranda Doppelbok Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 - J. Fuego Corojo Oscuro Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 - Cuba Libre One Robusto (5.0"x52)
1 - Alec Bradley American Classic Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 - Rocky Patel Sungrown Robusto (5.5"x50)

MSRP: $50.95

NOTE: one (1) deal per customer please. Quantities greater than one will be reduced. From time to time, a substitution may occur.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Last edited by TommyBB; 09-04-2015 at 08:10 AM.
TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote