Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2004, 08:02 AM   #1
jerdog

bolivar belicoso fino

When I started smoking cigars back in 1998, I remember this being a regular favorite of mine, wow how the time has past so quickly and I sit back and realize how much I have learned from this place!!!!! ok now to the cigar:

I bought this back in june of 2001, I do not have the box code so I am guessing it is three years old. I noticed the usual bolivar taste, very woodsy, and spicy, what a couple years of age can do for a cigar. The draw was perfect, the cigar had plenty of smoke, and the flavors were well balanced. I smoked one from this same year when I first recieved them and was very dissappointed with it. It makes me sad knowing that I do not have any from this batch, but I have one from 99 that I can't wait. I guess I am going to have to buy more so I can age these as well. thanks for looking.

jerdog
jerdog is offline   Reply With Quote