Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2009, 04:59 AM   #1
Mad Dawg
Administrator
Herf Dog
Herf God

Exclamation Reviews Contest

We need to kick up the level of activity here in the Reviews room. To that end, I am hosting a contest. The rules are simple:

- Everyone is eligible to enter except for the owners, admins, and moderators of Cigar Weekly.
- Each review posted during the month of September 2009 will be eligible to win.
- No special weight will be awarded to any review based on the country of origin of the cigar being reviewed.
- Reviews will be graded on their quality by the mods.
- At the end of the month, the best reviews will be posted in a poll here in the Reviews room, and the winner will be chosen by a vote of the community.
- The prize will be a fat bag of cigars from my own stash. There will be an assortment of manufacturers and countries of origin represented, but all will likely be domestic.

Have fun, and let's see some reviews!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

That which does not kill me....has made a grave tactical error.
Mad Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote