Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2022, 08:04 AM   #7
Ljutic

Hmmm....that's strange. When you mentioned that stick, I went back and looked at the mail along sheet I had included with the cigars so you would know age of each and I didn't see an Opus on the list. I sold most of my Opus over the years and think I'm down to a single box of 2004 Petit Lanceros. Most of the other boxes I had were all of similar age.

I really don't think that Opus came from me @smbauerllc ? Do you know which size it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbauerllc View Post
@HerfManiac

Yeah, I'm thinking it would be.

The nicotine of fresh ones doesn't bother me as I'm a somewhat recently reformed cigarette smoker of 30 years, its just that the flavor is is strong and overwhelming to my palate that I can't taste anything except incredibly strong tobacco.

After just a few years they are dramatically improved though, so at 12 I should really get to be able to pick out all the nuanced flavors, and it should be smooth and mellow.

Definitely looking forward to it.

Really appreciate Bruce including it, as I'm sure they are from his regular smoking rotation like the Don Carlos he also included. Very nice of him to dip into his personal stash for me.

I friggin love cigars

Last edited by Ljutic; 08-27-2022 at 03:47 PM.
Ljutic is offline   Reply With Quote