Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2019, 06:27 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Gulf Coast Reunion Herf cigars

Good morning, my friends, this is NOT a brag thread, and indeed I offer this with humility, even. This past weekend was our annual Gulf Coast Reunion Herf at Stogie5150's home and, dare I say, Herf Grounds. His back yard is a comfortable place to pass a good time on a most lovely weekend. The Good Lord sent us near picture perfect weather for this yearly gathering of CWers and CW Family.

As ever, food was first and foremost, plentiful and delicious, our usual menu plus extras. My boy James took over my char-grilled oyster duties this year, at his insistence.

Cigars, however, the cigars.
Here is my list from Friday night and Saturday (which I had to cut short to get home to deal with Mom, pretty much my life, now. )

Friday night:
Jason brought a box of El Rey del Mundo Choix Supremes. I had two o'them back to back.
Big John gave me, and I smoked it right there a GTO 10 Años, amazing cigar. Need to find more of these.

Saturday:
Let me see....I THINK I started with another ERdM or it may have been a La Aroma de Cuba corona.
Followed by a La Gloria Cubana Estelí. Victoria from General Cigar sent Jason a big bag of debut cigars. We have always had a good relationship with General and with Victoria in particular. (#VictoriaMcKeeJaworski )
That was followed by an Alec Bradley Tempus Natural. Had not had one of these in years. It was a good weekend of cigars and family, these folks are my family.

Bill (Shadow) gave me a VERY special cigar, that will need a proper occasion, I believe, and if not, proper time which I am already anticpating.

Love all of you guys.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Last edited by TommyBB; 04-29-2019 at 06:35 AM.
TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote