Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2004, 08:26 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Official CW Fantasy Football League

July has begun, and Yahoo! has now offered fantasy football and the CigarWeekly league is registered.

The franchise fee is five (5) cigars, payable to the League Commissioner, that would be, me.

Not to be offensive, but priority will be given to those who have played in years past. There is room for 13 teams along with mine.

The draft will be on August 27, 2004 at 9:15 CENTRAL Daylight Time.

I will send the leagueID and the password upon receipt of your franchise fee. PM or EM me for my snailer.

Sprint_67 is the "Awards/Prizes Official" once the league starts, he will issue his official proclamation of how many cigars will be awarded for each of the top four places. The Commissioner reserves the right to add cigars from his own stash to the prizes if he so chooses.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???!!!!!

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote