Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 07-24-2019, 10:24 AM   #1
jeepdad
Club Member

Fort Leonard Wood

Heading there next week for work. Anyone know the cigar lounge landscape there? Thanks

--Dan
jeepdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 06:32 PM   #2
Smokestack Jack
Herf God

This is the best I can do. Maybe this will help. Unless you want to drive 2 hours from Ft. L.W. to my house and have a smoke!

THE BEST 10 Tobacco Shops near FT LEONARD WD, MO 65473 ...

https://www.yelp.com › FT LEONARD WD, MO › Shopping › Tobacco Shops
  1. Cached
Best Tobacco Shops in FT LEONARD WD, MO 65473 - Discount Smoke Shop, Blacks Tobacco Company, Lake Liquor & Tobacco of Osage Beach, Mule ...

<a href="https://www.yellowpages.com/fort-leonard-wood-mo/cigar-shop" target="_blank">Best 3 Cigar Shop in Fort Leonard Wood, MO with Reviews - YP.com

https://www.yellowpages.com › Fort Leonard Wood, MO
  1. Cached

Cigar Shop in Fort Leonard Wood on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Cigar, Cigarette & Tobacco Dealers in Fort ...
Old 07-26-2019, 06:36 AM   #3
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
This is the best I can do. Maybe this will help. Unless you want to drive 2 hours from Ft. L.W. to my house and have a smoke!
Yes.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 12:34 PM   #4
jeepdad
Club Member

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
jeepdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 03:31 PM   #5
Briandg
CW Squirrel Wrangler
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokestack Jack View Post
The offer stands here as well. You can see the newly remodeled Gardner Smoking Area and visit walmart with me.

I would certainly suggest a stop in springfield to see the huge brown derby store and a visit to bass pro as well. The museum and the classic guns section are worth the visit.

When I was at the museum they had the .700 nitro express H&H T-rex, and I seriously thought about putting a Purdy SXS on a card. It was under five grand
Briandg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 11:18 AM   #6
tonycsmoke
Club Member

There isn't going to be much in that part of the world. I don't know for sure, but my guess is that you can smoke in bars. There is no state ban in Missouri and those little towns typically don't put in bans.