Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2011, 04:04 PM   #11
bsslack
Herf Meister

I'm still Learning my way around the built in Programs.

This thing has Amazing capabilities. 650+ tones, built in tutor programs and songs. The sound is also quite good. The near full size keyboard is great too. It does not feel like a toy at all. I have it on the stand that came with it, in the newly Dubbed Music Room. It shares the room with the Acoustic Drum Kit the Acoustic Git-Tar and the Peavey AMP. The Electric Guitar hangs on a Guitar mount in the living-room, when not in use. As far as the 76-key, keyboard goes, It took longer to put the stand together than anything else. It can be played with it's own speakers or through it with an outside source(MP3, CD or other line in options)or hooked up to a computer or Amp. It has expandable memory with a SD Card port. The Range of tone is amazing, over a Dozen different Piano tones and virtually every standard instrument is mimicked Some have several choices to select from. Also, several 50/50 combinations an example might be standard Bass Guitar and a 70's organ. Each half of the keyboard is dedicated to a different instruments tone so You can combine tones or be Your own accompaniment. Add a Drum sample and You've got the makings of a song. Then You play it into Your Computer and away You go!

There is so much You can do with this technology.

Crap! Now, I gotta learn "Ode to Joy, Again, on this friggin thing!

Oh well, at least "Ode To Joy" on the Drum Kit was Easy...

Cheers!

slack

Do not Hold Your Heart's True Words, until they can only fall upon the saddened ears and broken hearts, already filled with the loudness of grief. -unk

...Quick to Judgement...Quick to Anger and Slow To Understand... -Rush (it was true then and it's still applies today.)

Remember EVERY American Soldier Past and Present.-You -Me -Everybody

Last edited by bsslack; 04-20-2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: dialing in the ivory's
bsslack is offline   Reply With Quote