Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2011, 08:44 AM   #1
carnellm

Thumbs up LegendArio by Camacho

I am currently sitting in my favorite B&M here in Charleston and enjoying Camacho's LegendArio. I had not tried one before, so I figured why not give it a shot. I am glad I did. It has smoked smooth, clean and consistent and a am almost down to the band.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...xDlR-ANQ04FsfQ

It is a toro of a dark color, though not what I would call a maduro. Excellent flavor of... tobacco! Although I am not of the type who tastes exotic spice in my cigars, I can often identify chocolate, caramel, coffee, pepper or other common flavors. Truth be told though the overwhelming flavor of this stick is tobacco! And I love it.

Would love to hear if anyone else has any experience with these.