Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2022, 06:20 AM   #3
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBB View Post
At one time these were very good cigars, and a great bargain, to boot. Years ago, you could get them +/- $2.00 per cigar. They are a mixed/sandwich filler cigar made by Drew Estate. IF I recall correctly, they were discontinued at some point, someone correct me, then came back.

If the blend is consistent, they are great, especially at the price. $13.00 for a fiver? Jump on it.

They are available with three capas, Corojo, Conn. Shade, and Brazilian maduro with a blend of Nicaraguan filler and binder.
Yeah, they did mention that they are mixed, Cuban sandwich filler, which is fine with me and, and that they are a Drew Estate product which is a good sign.

I do have them in my cart for my monthly order tomorrow as you just can't beat the insanely low price, unless a lot of people respond that they are crap, which so far is not the case.

I friggin love cigars
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote