Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2019, 06:27 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Question Oliva Melanio

What can you lot tell me about these?
I know by experience and reputation that most Oliva cigars are well-made, and usually pretty tasty.
What is the story on these, in your experience? I ask, because at least three of the online retailers that send me promotional e-mails every day, have featured these very recently. In fact, C.I. and Serious BOTH are running specials right now, from yesterday's e-mails.

Are these not that good that everyone is trying to get rid of them? I think either Atlantic or Cigar and Pipes, possibly both, as well as Cigar Monster have recently had them, too.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote